BBQ & Grill
Cakes & Gelato
Grab & Go
About our Shop
On June 15th, 2019 the COLMAN Group took over the Swedish Bakery. This is because we feel as if that it fits well with our beliefs.
We decided to renovate the building to create a more relaxing environment; as well as upgrade our systems and equipment in order to produce high quality products.
Here is a list of what we have changed:
• The name went from “Swedish Bakery Phuket” to “SB Swedish Bakery.”
• A brand new look.
• New and improved products.
• We have added a restaurant and a barbecue area.
• We will also be able to cater events.
• There will be an ice cream shop right outside.
• Customers will now be able to pay via card, WeChat, and QR code.
We hope that the new and improved Swedish Bakery will be opened on October 6th, 2019.
How We Are Helping The Environment
In order to reduce waste, we will be donating all unclaimed products after 24 hours on the shelf to the local school here in Kamala.
We will be using well-water, which will be filtered in-shop.
Solar panels have been placed on the roof, while will help heat water in our store. SB is aiming to be one of the first green och CO2 neutral facilities on Phuket.